Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Festivities, part 1

Wow has it really been 3 months since I've done a post?!! I think I've found that I enjoy reading blogs better than writing them!

But I had to put something up about our Halloween festivities... I mean who wouldn't want to see my adorable baby dressed up as a puppy (in a tutu) or a 49rs cheerleader?? Oh wait, they're already on Facebook... Well ok, for my grandparents and one friend who's not on FB, here you go! :)

The Sunday before Halloween we went to First Covenant's Harvest Carnival to meet up with the Thomas side of the family and friends:

Mommy and "Rebekah accessorized" Puppy!

She even has pink sparkly shoes!! Yep,she's my daughter!
Grandma Thomas and Puppy Addison
Puppy Addison with her Cousins! Belle Amy, Ballerina Princess Alli, and Bunny Aubrey minus the hot bunny costume!

Aunt Susie with serious Addison... She takes awhile to warm up...
Addison and her boyfriend, Lion Wesley :)

Wesley and Addison with their pretty Mommy's!

"Where's Baby Addison?" Flamenco Dancer Haylie asks...

And here's good looking Dragon James, not so "Baby James" anymore...
Last weekend's Halloween fun to be continued...once I download my pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment